越狱第二季的经典台词

2018-07-09 加入收藏 阅读 打印 来源:互联网 网友投稿 共有条评论

越狱第二季的经典台词  ---That is only the second time... a weapon has ever jammed on me. First time was during”

越狱第二季的经典台词

  ---That is only the second time... a weapon has ever jammed on me. First time was during training for gulf one. 这只是第二次...我的枪居然卡住了,第一次是在海湾战争的训练中

  ---As soon as it happened, the commanding officer, he got in my face and he said, "Son, a weapon jam on the battlefield, you might as well call that suicide."

  这事一发生我的长官走过来对我说"孩子要是在战场上如此,这跟自杀没什么两样"

  ---Maybe that gun jammed for a reason. 也许枪坏掉就是有原因的

  Bring me the money, bring me the boat. 把钱给我 把船给我

  ---How much further would I have to go? 我还要走多远?

  ---For this, you only have to go to Panama 只需去次巴拿马

  No games. No nothing. 不要勾心斗角或者别的什么秘密

  It was good knowing you, Sara. 认识你真好,Sara

  ---Just one is needed. 我们只需要一个活口

  ---I assume we both know which one that is. 我想你我都明白这个活口是谁

  ---You’re busted. 你完蛋了

  ---Am I? 是吗?

  Cancer of my life. 生活的.麻烦

  --- “Bueno suerte.” What’s that mean? “Bueno suerte.”是什么意思?

  ---Good luck! 祝你好运

  Consider it done. 就这么说定了

  ---Another reason we are all here. 我们齐聚一堂的另一个原因。

  ---Like that. Like a double-cross. 比如这个,比如玩过河拆桥

  The highest honor was to smile when they shot you.

  至高无上的荣誉就是他们开枪打死你的时候,要保持微笑。

  I love you. --- It was me. It was me. 我爱你。……是我干的,是我干的

  Forget about them. Forget I ever existed. 忘了票的事情 忘了我曾经存在

  ---I got what you wanted. 我给你你想要的东西

  ---You got caught, Bagwell. 可是你被捕了,Bagwell

  ---You know he’s gonna break out. It’s in his blood.

  你知道他会再越狱的,他天性就不会被关在监狱里

  ---That’s exactly what we want him to do. 我们正是要让他越狱


文章版权声明:除非注明原创文章,否则均为文章来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系删除。

相关阅读