《源代码》经典台词

2017-07-09 加入收藏 阅读 打印 来源:互联网 网友投稿 共有条评论

《源代码》经典台词汇总导语:小编收集整理了《源代码》的经典台词,希望大家喜欢。I took your advice,it was good advice,thank you我接纳你的建议,想法不错,谢”

  Sure.

  当然

  - Can I get you something?

  - No, I am fine

  - 要我给你带点什么?

  - 不了,谢谢

  Why, you asking me on a date?

  怎么,你这是在约会吗?

  Sorry, poor taste.

  对不起,开个玩笑

  Are you married?

  你结婚了吗?

  No.

  没有

  I am divorced.

  我离婚了

  You think there is

  an alternate version of you?

  你觉得会不会有另一个版本的你?

  A Goodwin who made different choices?

  另有选择的古德雯?

  What do you mean?

  你想说什么?

  like uh, you didn't get married or you didn't

  get divorced, or just married someone else

  比如,你没结婚或没离婚,再或者是嫁了别人

  a woman who has took a

  different fork in the road?

  在人生的道路上选择了别的岔路

  No, I don't, Captain.

  上尉,我不认同

  What you experienced was a shadow,

  it was an afterimage of a victim on a train.

  你所体验的只是残留在列车遇害者的影像

  This is real life, here.

  这里则是真实世界

  The one where you talking to

  a dead helicopter pilot?

  真实到你可和死去的直升机机师谈话?

  The program wasn't designed to alter the past,

  这个程序不是用来改变过去的

  it was designed to affect the future.

  And you have done that.

  它能创造未来,而你已经做到了

  I missed something, Captain.

  我漏了什么,上尉

  That train shouldn't have blown up.

  列车不应该爆炸

  There must have been a second detonator.

  Something I couldn't see. A fail-safe.

  肯定还有第二重起爆装置,我没找到

  It's a computer program, Captain.

  这是电脑程序,上尉

  The girl on the train,

  all the others, they're lost.

  车上的那妞,其他的一切都罹难

  I am sorry about that.

  我很抱歉

  I get it. I get it.

  我懂,我懂

  I know, quantum physics, parable calculus.

  我知道,一切皆是量子力学所演化

  You're wrong, Goodwin.

  You're just plain wrong.

  古德雯,很明显你错了

  Captain,

  Christina is dead.

  上尉,克里斯蒂娜死了

  She doesn't have to be, Ma'm.

  可以避免的,女士

  I'll ask Rutledge.

  我去求一下拉特利奇博士

  I'm asking you.

  我在请求你

  I'm asking you..... Just..... send me.....

  我请求你送我去

  然后把我关掉

  Captain.

  上尉

  8分钟就够了

  It's your choice.

  你决定了

  At the end of this Source Code

  I'll terminate your life support.

  源代码运行完毕,我将终止你的维生系统

  There willl be no coming back.

  再也回不来了

  I am gonna save her, Goodwin!

  我会救她的,古德雯

  It was an honor, Captain.

  这是我的荣幸

  And I thank you for your service.

  谢谢你的协助

  Good luck.

  祝你好运

  I took your advice.

  我听了你的建议

  You're gonna move to

  India and become a Guru.

  你要去印度做说禅大师

  Careful, ma'm.

  小心,女士

  Yeah, I am gonna go find

  myself in the mountains.

  对,我要去山上寻求自我

  Well maybe you have a cup of coffee

  with me before you go.

  也许走之前你可以跟我喝杯咖啡

  Yeah, I like to do that pre-teen test.

  好极,我喜欢出乎意料之事

  Good.

  很好

  Let's do it today.

  就今天吧

  Let's just skip work.

  Bryan can find someone else to assist him.

  让我们抛开工作,布莱恩可以找别人帮忙

  - You know what?

  - What?

  - 你知道吗?

  - 怎么?

  I feel really good.

  我感觉好极了

  Why?

  为啥?

  Cause I have been waiting for

  weeks for you to ask me for a coffee.

  你这杯咖啡,我已等了好几个星期

  Ticket.

  车票

  Ok.

  好

  Just give me a couple of minutes ok?

  And I'll be right back.

  给我几分钟时间,马上回来

  Gotta go...

  save the world.

  我要去拯救世界

  I knew he was a keeper.

  我就知道他是个守护者

  Beautiful day.

  美好的一天

  - Ticket.

  -Oh, I am sorry. Sorry.

  - 车票

  - 哦,对不起,抱歉

  You trust the DOD?

  你信得过国防部?

  They got the finances.

  他们有财路

  Yeah, well sure. Look, if we get the funding.

  I guarantee you... we can have at least....

  毫无疑问,如果有充足资金,我保证至少可以…

  8 source code projects up and running

  by the end of the year.

  在年底开设并进行8个源代码实验项目

  - Really that many?

  - Maybe more

  - 真有这么多?

  - 也许更多

  - You're real hero, Dr. Rutledge.

  - Oh, thank you

  - 你真是个英雄,拉特利奇博士

  - 哦,谢谢

  - We did save lives today.

  - Yes, a true victory for the program

  - 今天我们拯救了众生

  - 对,这个程序初战告捷

  - A great victory for us all.

  - We'll talk soon

  - 这是所有人的胜利

  - 我们稍后再谈

  So...... exciting times.

  这是激动人心的时刻

  Let's initialize the memory wipe on

  SC-1 and start crunching the data.

  初始化一号系统的记忆消除装置,准备清除数据

  ...Sir...

  长官

  We, we.... we told Captain Stevens,

  that we were gonna let him die.

  我们告诉史蒂文上尉会让他死的

  Let him die?

  He just saved millions of lives today.

  让他死?今天他拯救了数百万生命

  How many other disasters

  might he avert down the line?

  还有多少灾难等着他去阻止

  For all we know, he may be the only

  candidate with which the system works.

  据我们所知,他可能是唯一能让系统运作的人选

  So, let's clear his memory

  and reinitialize Source Code.

  所以,清除他的记忆,然后初始化源代码


文章版权声明:除非注明原创文章,否则均为文章来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系删除。

相关阅读