《源代码》经典台词

2017-07-09 加入收藏 阅读 打印 来源:互联网 网友投稿 共有条评论

《源代码》经典台词汇总导语:小编收集整理了《源代码》的经典台词,希望大家喜欢。I took your advice,it was good advice,thank you我接纳你的建议,想法不错,谢”

  Ok, ehmm

  好吧

  I am just gonna leave it.

  我打算不管它

  Ok?

  行吗?

  Ladies and Gentleman, Transit Security.

  各位,列车保安

  - You're not.

  - Due to a classified security-breach

  - 你不是吧

  - 出于安全保密需要

  I need all of you turn off your personal electronic

  devices till we pull into the station, ok?

  我要求你们在进站前关掉个人电子设备,好吗

  That means laptops, cellphones, Cellphone Sir.

  Cellphone, Sir! Thank your very much.

  也就是笔记本、手机

  关掉手机,先生,非常感谢

  Pagers, anything electronic. Thank you.

  传呼机,所有电子设备,谢谢

  It's a precautionary measure, it's nothing to worry about.

  这是预防措施,不必担心

  So which is it,

  security breach or precautionary measure?

  这是安全保密还是预防演习?

  Sir!

  先生

  - Is there a problem here, Sir?

  - I am in the middle of a very big deal...

  - 你有什么问题吗,先生

  - 我正在谈一笔大生意

  Shawn?

  肖恩?

  I need you to turn that off.

  我要求你把它关了

  Why you don't show me that ID again?

  何不让我再看看那张证件?

  Shawn!

  肖恩!

  Turn it off!

  关了它

  What's your problem, asshole?

  你怎么了,混蛋?

  Shawn, what are you doing?

  肖恩,你在做什么?

  Hey, not a good idea m'am. Not a

  good idea. Oh, that's not a good idea.

  这不是明智之举,女士

  I think you broke his jaw.

  你打坏他的下巴了

  It's ok, he is not any more real than you are.

  没关系,他跟你一样是虚拟的

  I am not real?

  How about next time you drive to work!

  我不是真实?不如下次你自己来开列车

  There's not gonna be a next time.

  不会有下次了

  Stabilize.

  稳住

  Lower your pulse.

  把脉搏降下来

  - Did you find the bomb?

  - Yes....

  - 你找到炸弹了?

  - 是的

  There is hydraulic fluid all over the floor.

  地板上到处都是水

  It's not a concern, Captain.

  上尉,不用担心那个

  - What is...

  - Tell me about the bomb.

  - 怎么……

  - 跟我讲讲那个炸弹

  Where is that man?

  I saw a guy with a crutch on the monitor.

  那人在哪,屏幕上那个拄着拐杖的人

  He looks like he is in charge,I wanna talk to him.

  好像他就是主管,我要跟他谈谈

  - That's irrelevant, Captain

  - 只是不相干人士,上尉

  - I wanna talk to your commanding officer!

  - You can talk to him upon completion of your mission.

  - 我要找你的上司!

  - 等到任务结束你就可以跟他交谈

  My mission is in Afghanistan, where my unit is.

  I flew two god damn sorties yesterday.

  我和我部队驻守阿富汗,昨天我出动了两次

  You've been with us for 2 months.

  两个月来你一直跟我们在一起

  - Did you id the bomber?

  - No, where is my unit?

  - 你找出疑犯吗?

  - 没有,我的部队在哪?

  And under who's jurisdiction is this simulation?

  这个模拟测试是谁负责?

  Captain, this is not a simulation.

  Lives are depending on you.

  上尉,这不是模拟测试,关乎人命的

  What lives?

  谁的性命?

  What do you remember about the bomb?

  Tell me about the detonator.

  记得那炸弹吗,告诉我引爆装置的情况

  No, no, no, what lives?

  What you are talking about?

  不,谁的性命,你在说些什么?

  I need to be briefed!

  我要知道情况!

  - Sir, I need to give him something.

  - That's fine, go ahead.

  - 长官,我需要跟他讲点什么

  - 没关系,去吧

  Get ready to send him back in.

  准备送他回来

  At 7: this morning CST,

  中部时间今早7:

  a bomb exploded on a commuter train outside

  of Chicago, killing everyone on board.

  芝加哥城外的城郊列车发生爆炸,所有乘客罹难

  and thats the train that you've been on.

  你坐的就是那列列车

  No, no, no, I am right here,

  you are talking to me right now!

  不,我就在这,正在跟你说话

  A man named Shawn

  Fentress was on that train.

  那列车上有个叫肖恩·凡崔斯的男子

  He, for all intents and purposes, is now you.

  从各方面来说,他现在就是你

  Every second spent explaining things

  puts more innocent civilians at risk.

  浪费时间解释,就会有更多无辜牺牲者

  This makes no sense.

  这说不通

  The train explosion was the first attack

  of a series. There are going to be more.

  列车爆炸只是第一波袭击,后面还有

  Now, did you find the bomb?

  那么,找到炸弹了?

  In the restroom, ventilation panel above the sink.

  在卫生间里水槽上方的通风管道

  Cellphone detonator.Are we done?

  靠手机引爆,行了吗?

  Eh, no no. But that's good,

  that's very very good, Captain. Good.

  没有,不过做得很好,上尉

  Our record show that 2 calls

  ended at the moment of the explosion.

  数据显示爆炸当时有2个来电中断

  of those calls were tethered to the

  cell tower nearest the train.

  其中个来电源自离列车最近的基站

  So one of those calls was made by our bomber.

  换言之其中一个就来自疑犯

  Do you remember a freight train passing by

  just before the explosion?

  回忆一下,爆炸前是否有辆货车驶过?

  Yes.

  是的

  The explosion was timed to engulf the passing freight train

  爆炸时正好波及了驶过的货车

  which means, the bomber had to be

  watching both trains when the call was made.

  换言之疑犯想同时炸了两列车

  callers, one of those is our bomber.

  个来电,有一个是疑犯

  I want you to concentrate on

  the passengers in your car.

  我希望你注意车上的乘客

  Get to know them, narrow the suspect pool.

  了解他们,缩小嫌疑圈

  Look for ones who seem quiet

  or withdrawn, who seem nervous.

  看看谁一言不发,坐立不安


文章版权声明:除非注明原创文章,否则均为文章来源于网络,如有侵权,请联系删除。

相关阅读