《源代码》经典台词
《源代码》经典台词汇总导语:小编收集整理了《源代码》的经典台词,希望大家喜欢。I took your advice,it was good advice,thank you我接纳你的建议,想法不错,谢”
Dr Rutledge will be on in a moment.
拉特利奇博士马上就到
- I have to tell you something.
- I know, I found him
- 有件事我不得不说
- 我知道,我找着他了
- Your friend...
- I got him.
- 你的朋友
- 我找到他了
- An Air Force Base. In Las Vegas.
- No, he's not
- 拉斯维加斯的空军基地
- 他不在那
- He's dead, Shawn.
- What?
- 他死了,肖恩
- 什么?
I am sorry. Your friend was killed in action two months ago.
很抱歉你朋友在两个月前的行动中牺牲
No, you must have gotten the name wrong.
不,你一定是记错名字了
Colter Stevens, th Airborne helicopter pilot,
was on the first site I tried.
柯尔特·史蒂文上尉,第空降师直升机机师
就在第一个网站里
His father's name is Donald, right?
他的父亲叫唐纳德,对吧?
This is from last week.
这是上周新闻
"Donald Stevens will join host Eleonor
Gwah to discuss the death of his son,
唐纳德将会同主持人艾伦诺讨论他儿子的死
Army Captain Colter Stevens who died in Afghanistan in February
二月时死于阿富汗的陆军上尉柯尔特·史蒂文
and was honored posthumously with the silver star.
他被追授银星勋章
Also on the broadcast will be Army
Sergent Rorbert Alvarez,
我们还会在广播中邀请陆军中士罗伯特
whose life was saved by Captain Stevens in
a firefight just outside of Kandahar.
史蒂文上尉在坎大哈城外的一次交火中救了他性命
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Captain.
上尉
- Shawn... talk to me.
- Captain.
- 肖恩,说话啊
- 上尉
Captain Stevens,
my name is Captain Colleen Goodwin.
史蒂文上尉,我是古德雯上尉
You're with operation Beleaguered Castle.
You are safe.
你正在进行围困堡行动,你没事了
- Now, can you tell me what you see?Just look and think.
- I see a card
- 告诉我你看到了什么,仔细观察
- 我看见一张牌
That's good.
很好
Do you copy, we're taking a lot of RPG fire here.
收到了吗,这里受到猛烈攻击
Am I dead?
我死了吗?
A radio listing is saying that I died in
a helicopter crash
电台说我死于直升机事故
- in country, and my father received a medal for me.
- Your condition is not the issue here
- 我老爸收到了我的奖章
- 你的状况并不重要
You need to focus on preventing
any subsequent attacks.
你应该防止所有可能的后续袭击
Everything else is irrelevant.
其他的一切都无关紧要
News report saying that I am dead is irrelevant?
新闻里说我死了也无所谓?
Until the person or persons who blew up
that train are in custody... yes!
对,除非抓住疑犯
Goodwin.
古德雯
One soldier to another.
Am I dead?
实话实说,我死了吗?
Part of your brain remains activated.
你的大脑还有一部分能够活动
What about the rest of me?
I can see my hands and my feet. They still move.
剩余部分呢?我能看见手脚,它们都能动
They're a manifestation.
They're just your way of making sense of all this.
它们只是你意识虚构出来的
So..what are you saying?
Are you saying that I am imagining this?
你在说什么?是我意识虚构出来
I'm imagining that...I am still alive, that I am in this capsule?
我想象出…我还活着,呆在这个实验舱里?
We have fourth amp dropping.
4号指标在下降
Captain, what just happened?
上尉,刚才怎么了?
Can I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗?
The capsule is a manifestation as well.
实验舱也是想象出来的
- Where am I?
- Thats classified
- 我在哪?
- 这是机密
Fuck you!
去死吧!
Captain, I can not imagine
what you must be feeling right now,
上尉,我无法体会你现在的感受
but if are to prevent a second
attack, we need to send you back immediately.
但为阻止第二波攻击,我们需要马上送你回去
And Captain, you cannot deviate from
the mission while inside the Source Code.
还有上尉,在源代码世界你不能脱离任务
Even to investigate your, hmm...Even to investigate what happened to you.
就算是调查你自己的命运也不行
There is only one continuum
on this end and it can't be unsettled.
一切都设定好,不能扰乱它
Well, you know, I did unsettle it.
I called you from the train.
我扰乱它了,我在列车上给你打了电话
Just before the explosion, so 7: this morning
they paged you with a call.....
就在爆炸前,所以今早7点分你应该收到一个来电
You may have made that call from the train,
but I would never receive it here.
也许你在列车上致电我,但我从未接到过
It's a different reality, Captain.
这是不同的世界,上尉
If the call even went through it would be
received by a different me entirely.
就算电话接通,接听的也是另一个我
This may be difficult for you to hear,
but you are a hand on a clock, understand?
可能匪夷所思,但你只不过是时钟上的指针,懂吗?
We set you, you move forward.
We reset you, you move again.
我们设定你,你就往前走,重新设置,又继续往前
And that represents the entirety of your function here.
这就是你的全部价值
You know what, next time, I'll send you a pizza.
I see, if that makes an impression.
知道吗,下次我要送你个比萨,包你印象深刻
You cannot alter the continuum of this
reality from within the Source Code.
你在源代码世界里无法影响到这个世界
This can't be legal what you are doing.
法律不会允许你这么做的
In fact, your acquisition by this program
as well as the program itself,
事实上,你的参与以及计划自身
has been reviewed and sanctioned by a military court.
已经通过军事法庭的审核和批准